LAS VEGAS — Grownup A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.tv, set for an October premiere.
Each scene parodies a famous, or infamous, horror movie scene with “a scorching and steamy twist,” a rep mentioned. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer created and executive created, directed, wrote, scored and acts in each and every episode, “melding two extreme movie genres collectively with explosive outcomes.”
Spencer is a musician and author and the former drummer for difficult rock band 5 Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this notion in my head for a lengthy time, and it was now-or-by no means in terms of pulling the trigger and making this series occur,” Spencer mentioned. “When we first approached the performers about it, I was thrilled about the quite real likely for this to be a hit — and they were as thrilled as I was to shoot it!”
The initial batch of episodes and featured performers consist of:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning function.”
- “The O Ring” once again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” attributes Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite followers to come and perform with them.”