LAS VEGAS — Grownup A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.tv, set for an October premiere.
Each scene parodies a famous, or infamous, horror movie scene with “a scorching and steamy twist,” a rep mentioned. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer created and executive created, directed, wrote, scored and acts in each and every episode, “melding two extreme movie genres collectively with explosive outcomes.”
Spencer is a musician and author and the former drummer for difficult rock band 5 Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this notion in my head for a lengthy time, and it was now-or-by no means in terms of pulling the trigger and making this series occur,” Spencer mentioned. “When we first approached the performers about it, I was thrilled about the quite real likely for this to be a hit — and they were as thrilled as I was to shoot it!”
The initial batch of episodes and featured performers consist of:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning function.”
- “The O Ring” once again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” attributes Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite followers to come and perform with them.”
The series also attributes Richard Grieco, Felissa Rose and Kyle Kielbasa. The co-director, co-editor and director of photography is Michael Su (“Party Bus to Hell”).